Friday, January 30, 2009

Ladies, Can I Get an Amen?

My wonderful friend Shannon just told me this story, and there are still tears of laughter in my eyes. Here goes:

While Shannon was picking up her neighbor's daughter to take to school this morning, she noticed that her neighbor was wearing a beautiful and cozy robe, but had her hand covering something up by her chest. When Shannon asked her about it, her neighbor rolled her eyes and said, "My husband bought this robe for me and was so excited because he had it monogrammed for me." She lowered her hand to show the initials embroidered on the robe:
M O M.

Yeah, her name is Becky. There are no M's anywhere in her "name."

Her hubby could not possibly understand why she was not happy. Ladies?

1 comment:

Van Brunt Family said...

I have relayed this story to several ladies down here, and we're all cracking up. Great idea, but poor execution.