Monday, January 5, 2009

I don't make the news, I just report it...

Every once in awhile, someone will pay me a compliment regarding this little blog that I have here. Always, I just shrug. Truly, I have very, very little to do with the actual blog. Oh, sure. I take a moment here or there to jot down a few stories or post a few pictures, but the real meat of the blog, the content, comes from the hooligans that live here (and I am lumping all three males in this household into the hooligan category today). Seriously, folks. I just write about what I see here. I am a silent observer. Oh, and I sometimes run and grab a camera.

Case in point: For our anniversary, I bought Mike a wetsuit, and some kiteboarding lessons to be used at a later date. What better way to thank the man for ten years of marriage than to fully equip him to have some high-adrenaline time to himself? So, he opens the wetsuit. Most people would say a polite thank you, and then maybe, maybe try it on to ensure that it fits. My hubby stop there? Never! Mike always has to go to the next step. Here he is in freezing cold water.


And, of course, hooligan see, hooligan do.
Matthew, thankfully, respectfully declined. There's hope for that boy yet!

1 comment:

Stephanie Coyne said...

To be fair.... your new bathtub IS the size of an ocean.