Saturday, December 13, 2008

Are we there yet?

Are the boxes all gone? Is there a place for everything and every thing is in its place? In a word...No. In two words. Heck, no! In four words...are you kidding me? But we can now get both cars in the garage, we have hung up a few pictures, and I know where most everything is. Here are a few photos of the new digs, in no particular order.

Here is Mitch's room. Note please the window. This is a new blue canvas Roman shade. We went a bit out on a limb picking these for the boys' rooms, but I really like them.


Matty's room.

These are the aforementioned pictures that are hung.

You will find me here.


This would have been nice to have posted first. Oh well. Here is the front entryway. And that's a vacuum cleaner hose in the bottom of the picture. My floor obsession lives on.

Dining room.

Here is our entryway from the garage. Laundry room is to the right of the picture. I love this area.

That's all for now. I will clean up some more rooms and take some more photos later!

3 comments:

Stephanie Coyne said...

you lost me at "Mitch has BLUE shades in his room..." BLUE? not GREEN? This just changes everything!

yimkids said...

your place looks sooo organized and cute! Love how you have pictures hung without having unpacked all your boxes. We are reversed here. We unpacked it all and then it took us nearly 3 years to hang almost all the pictures. Way to go!

Susannah said...

And just look at those lovely topiaries! The house has been Rachel-ized! And it is GORGEOUS.