Friday, February 26, 2010

The following is an email my hilarious sister sent to our mother today in response to my mom asking her about her date last night.  Consider it a Happy Friday present.  Enjoy.

Hi Mom,
I am dead and lying in a ditch because Kansas abducted me. Just kidding. We eloped. He doesn't have a job or a place to live, so I am letting him stay with me for awhile until he kicks his meth habit and gains some weight back. I hope his pit bulls like my cats!
Love Melissa
PS I'll write more later.



You're welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now is this cat's name really Kansas? That would certainly put things in a new state...?

Stephanie Coyne said...

I vote for Aunt Mimi to move to Columbia, SC and the two of you should write a book.

A very funny book.

Anonymous said...

Chewy,
We really do need to write a book together. Well, you write and I illustrate!
Love Mimi