Sunday, September 21, 2008

Photorama...

Here are some catch-up photos. Sorry I have been delinquent.

This is what Mitch wears when left to his own devices. I need to have a word with his devices. They are weird.Here are Mitch and kindred spirit Max, when our great friends came for a visit. It was fantastic to see them again! Susannah even came bearing green gifts!!! Thanks, Sus.

Here is about the best I can do at getting both boys in the same picture. I was shooting like a maniac, shouting, "Come on, boys. Give me wistful!"
Here they are on the first day of school. I am surprised I even took the time to take a picture in all of my giddy glee. Oops. I mean, "I missed them terribly. Wal-mart is just not the same without chasing them down and apologizing profusely to all the patrons."
Here are Mike and I after the Michigan-Utah game. We are pretending that Michigan won.
Rub-a-dub-dub. Mitch has aged in the tub.



1 comment:

yimkids said...

glad you guys went to the game of mich v. utah. Wasn't this past saturday's game a blast? My heart was just thrilled and our family was jumping, screaming, and high fiving one another during the last quarter. Too bad you didn't get to go to that one!!!! Miss ya!