Sunday, September 14, 2008

Is there anthing worse...

than a four year old throwing up in his carseat? I mean, ugh. And double ugh. All the straps and cushions and everything. Completely nuked. I have it all taken apart and in the washing machine, but Mike is working and there is little prayer that I will be able to put it back together. Not that we need to go anywhere anyway.

Oh, I know what would be worse. Perhaps if the aforementioned four-year-old told you that his stomach hurt, but you didn't believe him and you made him go to the park and run around and play even though he told you 15,000 times that he didn't want to go and then he threw up on the way home and cried and apologized to you through sobs and said he was so sorry for getting the car all messy. That might be worse.

4 comments:

3 Busy Boys said...

THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!! So sorry that you're dealing with that my friend. Just another way we will earn our stripes!

Van Brunt Family said...

I'm Fed-exing you one of my MANY mother-of-the-year trophies. ;)You are sooo not alone.

Susannah said...

He threw up in the car because he was giving your apartment floor a break... from my child. Who, incidentally, slid down the stairs with an exploded diaper.

Rachel said...

Oh, don't worry about our floor being neglected! He got that later in the day! And his bed...and the couch...and me, point blank, multiple times.