Saturday, August 9, 2008

We've Caught Olympic Fever

It's pretty fun...introducing the boys to different sporting events. Today, we have watched snippets of swimming, fencing, beach volleyball, and the long and grueling bicycle road race. Finely tuned athletes, at the top of their games, aiming to have peak performances and bring home the gold.


While watching the bike race, Mitch states:

"I think I would like to be in this bike race. I would ride my orange bike. I would ride and ride like those guys, and I would be the winner."


Here is the Olympian, and his road bike.

What do you think of his chances?

1 comment:

Van Brunt Family said...

Tell him that I think he needs a GREEN bike, and THAT would really secure a gold medal (you're welcome). Claire was very interested in the drums and dancers of the opening ceremony...OH, and to her father's horror, she is anxiously awaiting synchronized swimming (swim dancing, she calls it)! :)