Monday, August 18, 2008

She Came. We Saw. We Moped.

Mimi came for a visit. Yeah! Here is Mimi. Oh, and I hate her. It takes her less than 20 minutes to look like this.


Lookin' good, Mimi. Lookin' good. The kids were thrilled to see her, as was I. She also is magical, as she was able to have her plane land, get her bag and rental car, and drive here in the time that it took the four of us to get off the plane and find our suitcase the last time we flew. She is magic.
Here are some highlights from her visit. Here we are at the children's museum, having some fun.

Here is the car mirror that Mitch broke off.

Here is a very rare picture. Very rare indeed. Mitch is not doing a weird, "Cheeeeeese" face, and I am in it.Here is a very scary dentist. You should not go to him. He doesn't know what he is doing.

And here is Mitch driving a moped with a cage full of chickens through Africa.

So, Mimi came. We saw all the fun that she is. And then she left, and the kids spent the rest of the day yesterday moping around. Every once in awhile, I would hear a mumbled, "I miss Mimi," followed by Matty's, "I miss Mimi, too." Thanks for a fun visit Mimi!

3 comments:

yimkids said...

for a mom with two little ones, you are looking good my dear friend. I think you need to frame that picture. Looking fine!

yimkids said...

oh, and btw, hate the fact you look so put together!

Van Brunt Family said...

Chicken Man Mitch is hysterical! And Matty, the dentist? Hmmm...looks like his patient is in restraints and in need of some painkillers. :)