Friday, May 21, 2010

Well, Now I Know...


If I ever wondered what my boys really thought of me, well, wonder no more.   This, apparently, is what I look like, according to Mitch.  Complete with earrings and a necklace (I attribute that certain Frankensteinish look to my accessories).
Mitch also gave me a new purse.

And then Matty answered a few questions about yours truly.


Not bad, Matty.  You get bonus points for the treadmill and lettuce comments, but you were incorrect about the money situation going on in my purse.  I also am not quite sure how to take the idea that the sole reason that you love me does not involve me taking care of you or comforting you or playing with you or cooking for you or cleaning for you or laughing at you as you put on your undies and run around the house yelling, "Captain Underpants!"  My redeeming quality is that I love your daddy, who is definitely your best buddy.  Not quite sure how to take that!


2 comments:

Susannah said...

First off, I did not know that you had such astonishingly big feet. Second off, Max reported that his mom's favorite food was "salad." And that my favorite thing to do was "be on the computer."

Ah kids.

yimkids said...

are you the same Rachel that loved junk food? Matty must be seeing the "new and improved" Mommy! adorable.