Sunday, November 23, 2008

See Ya on the Flip Side!

Hey there!

After a serioulsy long day of packing, Mike is putting the finishing touches on the U-Haul truck, and we are out of the ghetto apartment and into the "Acorn House" as of tomorrow morning! Wish me luck (if you like me. If you don't, wish me sticky fingered movers who helped themselves to some items here and there, a la our last move) on getting in and getting settled.

Not sure when our new internet and all will be up and running, but the next broadcast should be from the natural beauty of our office, overlooking the lovely trees changing color and the running stream in the backyard, as opposed to sitting on the couch, with one eye on the computer and the other on the apartment nieghbor's dog to see if it poops and the neighbor leaves it on the grass. Hey, a $25 reward for catching a non-poop-scooper in the act! That's a dinner at Rob Robin!

2 comments:

Stephanie Coyne said...

GOOD LUCK! When you start to get overwhelmed, just think about all this....

My Brown Danskos. I am counting the days until we are reunited, my pretties!
Decorative pillows. No, really.
Our Weber Grill...I miss all of your charbroiled goodness
My marbles...I have lost them and I am sure that the movers must have taken them
School bags and lunchboxes for the boys...yup- I'm already thinking back to school!!!
All my notecards and envelopes
KitchenAid Mixer....I am lost without you

Personally, I am desperately hoping that your marbles and decorative pillows are all in the one box labeled "shoes", because it wouldn't be a military move without that.

Van Brunt Family said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving in The Acorn House! BTW, you are truly becoming a southerner by naming your house...LOVE it!