Monday, November 9, 2009

I live!



Hello!

Greetings from the three ring circus that is my life. I know that it has been a long, long time since an update. Turns out the kids stopped being strange and I really felt that I had nothing to write about.
Yeah, right.


Here are some quick highlights from the past month:


*Mike spent most of it in Jordan. The country. Eating goats.
*We now know more about "febrile seizures" than I would ever, ever want to know. Thank you, Matty. No worries. He is absolutely fine now.

*Our 9-1-1 ems takes at least 20 minutes, and three follow up phone calls asking for directions, to get to our house. When they arrive, it is almost certain that they will have absolutely no idea how to work a thermal scan thermometer.

*Mitch is rocking the sight words in kindergarten.

*Our cats continue to exist despite our best efforts to ignore them and tend only to their most basic of needs.

*I love Gymboree Gym-bucks.

*I still love teaching my pre-school class.

*Trick-or-treating in our 'hood is awesome.

*We are taking applications from NCAA institutions who would like to be our "football school." We are great fans, just looking for a new home. The SEC is starting to sound like fun...
*Loving fall here in SC. Gorgeous...and the snakes will soon be hibernating!
That is about it here from the Acorn House (as the kids named it last year.) AKA the Nut House...works for me.

No comments: