Sunday, June 14, 2009

'Atta Boy

We finally have made it to the neighborhood pool. I have been talking it up big to the kids, about how we are going to meet lots of people who live in our neighborhood, and there will be tons of kids there to meet and play with, and they will have so much fun, blah blah blah. I really want my two guys to dive in and be friendly and meet some neighborhood boys and make friends.

My idea of making friends? 5 year-old boys. Mitch's idea of making friends? Chatting up all of the bikini-clad teenage girls at the pool. He even had one holding his hand and jumping in and swimming with him. As we were leaving, he called out and asked for her phone number. And she gave it to him. Nice work, my boy. Nice work.

1 comment:

Van Brunt Family said...

Cute! Makes finding babysitters easier! :)